Friday, June 1, 2007

M confused!! :(

i m confused..don't know wht to do.. :(
see ..d thing is..i hav two options to kill my holidays..
i can go for robotics stuff(which i m planning frm january2007 but not frm heart i.e. my mind is pushing me thr..)
nd the other thing that i can do is ..that i can go nd spend my time on d topics related wid ASTRNOMY(which always lies in my heart.. :))
ne one can say that wht's d confusion??I shud go wid my heart... but in this way i'll not b able to know nd learn any new kind of thing like robotics..
so i m thinking that i shud go for both d things for smtime nd then i'll pick one of them..
if u hav ne better suggestion then tell it 2 me.. :)

2 comments:

simplYme said...

Well...just a suggestion!
Your will you may or may nt do it.
Do both the things if possible. Coz i think u ve got ample time to go pursue both of them. Plus u need to probe in a bit before making a final decision.tc , bye.

Ekta Jindal said...

yeah.. i think u r rite..
i'll try to do both d things if possible.. :)